Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Useful Links

Today is

RSS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

TESTIMONIALS
Theresa Sambile, Nurse (EMT)

One week of staying in your review was a good experience. I thought all i needed was just a little polishing, but i have to admit I needed more than that. Your being straightforward made me realize I needed to work harder. I will take the advice that you gave me. Thank you for imparting your knowledge to me. Kelvin Miclat, Student Kelvin's mom is working in Australia and enrolled her son online. He will now contin ue his studies in Aussie. Anne Tuazon, Nurse THANK YOU so much! Jessele Tuazon, Nurse Thank you guys for helping me pass my exam! =) And congratulations for the 2009 Outstanding English and IELTS Review Program Provider recognition that you got! Keep up the good workand i wish you continued success! Diana Guina, Nurse W.E.R. # 1! Aside from effectively enabling us to pass the ielts exam, they too have provided us with confidence and overwhelming support until the very last day of my preparation., and i think that's too much for the discounted price which i got from their scholarship promo., Congrats sir, you've made it! keep up the good work in inspiring your reviewees as well as in helping them realize their dreams through your review center. May Zablan, Housewife She is currently a doctor's secretary in Bulaon, Pampanga. Her mother was tearfully thankful. She said that passing the exam has opened new doors for her daughter.
IELTS PASSERS Kristine Dabu Michelle Bechaida Ezekiel Francisco Diana Guina Emelinda Isanan Kelvin Miclat Wilgie Quaimbao Ysobele del Rosario (9 in speaking) Cenen Simbulan Anne Tuazon Jessele Tuazon Joven Yambao May Zablan